Level 4 Diploma in the Management of Productivity
£1000 (Tuition) + £80 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking these qualifications but learners must be capable of working at undergraduate level. Suitable for learners aged 18 years or over. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification is designed to provide a practical introduction to organisational management, productivity and competitiveness. Learners will:
• gain the knowledge and skills and qualities required when employed as a manager or aspiring to be a manager
• achieve a standalone qualification that offers an introduction to various aspects of management
• develop a range of personal and communication skills and build the confidence needed to tackle complex real-world problems and situations.
What Will I Study?
• Continuous Improvement
• Strategic Planning
• Costing and Financial Control
• Quality Management
• Organisational Development for Improved Productivity
• Project Management
• Innovation & Creativity
• Implementing a Digital Strategy
• Managing Customer Service to Improve Productivity
The achievement of this qualification could support entry on to a Degree Level programme in a Business Management discipline subject to the specific entry requirements of the university. Learners can also progress into employment.