The Academy for International Science and Research (AISR) is changing the educational infrastructure in Africa. The Academy has partnered with the National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM) under positive arrangements that further support the Academy’s goal to provide its educational services in Nigeria.
AISR's Level 5 UK standard Medical Pathway (MediPath) in Medical Sciences and Allied Medical Science programme will begin in October 2020 at selected Health and Technology Colleges across Nigeria. The programme will enable aspiring University admission seekers to be admitted into 200 Level in any Nigerian University to study Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Allied Medical Professions. To read more about the course, entry requirements and fees, please click here.
AISR is UK accredited Private UK College and constituent polytechnic College of the Manipur International University (MIU), the University of Excellence in India.
The International Curriculum and Assessment Network (ICAN) has been setup for the accreditation of institutions, training programmes and CPD accreditation. ICAN is the Quality Control Regulatory Body for AISR programmes, while MIU accredits AISR Diplomas, Degrees, Masters and PhD programmes internationally.
ICAN works with those institutions who wish to offer AISR programmes and therefore become an ICAN accredited Centre. ICAN and MIU ensure that AISR’s academic and training programmes are recognised as being to the highest standards.
AISR's Diplomas, Degrees, Masters and PhD programmes are developed by educational professionals taking into consideration the latest industrial requirements. AISR is committed to setting high academic standards, and to providing learning opportunities that will enable students to achieve academic success. This will be achieved through promoting, and resourcing, good practice in programme design, in particular, curriculum and assessment design, taking into account internal and external reference points, and being responsive to the expert advice offered by external examiners.
ACADEMY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
ZONAL OFFICES AND SUPPORT CENTRES ACROSS NIGERIA
AISR SOUTH/SOUTH OFFICE
Office Niger Delta University, Ammasoma, Bayelsa
AISR NORTH EAST OFFICE
Office Pre-Degree Block MAUTECH Yola, Adamawa State
AISR SOUTH WEST OFFICE
Office 9, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
AISR NORTH CENTRAL OFFICE
Office 3, Dunukofia Street, Area 11, Garki-Abuja
AISR SOUTH EAST OFFICE
Office 4, Coal City Garden Okpara Avenue, Enugu State
AISR NORTH WEST OFFICE
Office 8th Floor, Federal Sec. 1, Murtala Mohammed Way Katsina Road, Kano State
AISR ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE
C/O National Center for Technology Management
P.M.B 012, Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria
AISR AFRICAN REGIONAL
Plot 784A, Ground Floor
Nigerian Reinsurance Building
Hebert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
NIGERIAN COLLEGES CURRENTLY UNDERGOING A PROCESS OF ICAN ACCREDITATION TO ENABLE DELIVERY OF AISR PROGRAMMES
1. Garu College of Health Sciences and Technology
2. Muslim Community College of Health Technology, Funtua, Katsina State.
3. Delta State College of Health Technology, Ofuoma
4. River State College of Health Technology, Port Harcourt
5. Imo State College of Health and Management Science, Amaigbo, Nwangele, Imo State.
6. Oyo State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Eleyele Ibadan
7. Crown Point International College of Health Sciences and Technology, Owode
8. Steduron College of Health Technology, Ota, Ogun State
9. Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesha, Osun State
10. Lagos State College of Health Technology, Yaba, Lagos State
11. Abia State College of Health Science and Technology Management, Aba
12. Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar
13. College of Health Technology, Idah, Kogi State
14. Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa
15. Ondo State College of Health Technology, Akure, Ondo State
16. Pogil College of Health Technology, Oke eri - Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
17. Edo State College of Health Technology, Benin, Edo State