AISR focuses on delivering a modern and high quality learning experience internationally as according to our vision “Striving for Academic Excellence and providing a First Class Education”.
The Academy’s view on Collaborative Provision builds on the UK Quality Code for Higher Education, Chapter B10 - Managing Higher Education Provision with Others. The chapter clarifies the necessary quality assurance requirements to ensure the Academy meets its responsibilities and contractual obligations to students, external stakeholders and partner institutions. AISR is committed to developing strong collaborative institutional partnerships globally through sustainable, academic and research led partnerships. The Academy has a number of educational collaborative partners globally, including Xavier Institute of Engineering, Manipur International University (MIU) and the National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM) under positive arrangements that further support the Academy’s goal to provide its educational services internationally.
Interested in becoming a collaborative partner of Academy for International Science and Research?
For enquires on Collaborative Provision please email email@example.com
Interested in becoming a Lecturing and Assessment Associate?
The Academy actively recruits Lecturing and Assessment Associates throughout the year. The responsibility of the Lecturing Associate includes teaching, assessing, curriculum development and administration of subjects within the area of competence or specialism. You will be required to fulfil a teaching commitment with associated guidance and administrative duties and to ensure learners are well prepared for the future by developing their critical thinking and problem solving skills, knowledge and understanding in a high-quality learning environment.
To apply to be a Lecturing and Assessment Associate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACADEMY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
ZONAL OFFICES AND SUPPORT CENTRES ACROSS NIGERIA
AISR SOUTH/SOUTH OFFICE
Office Niger Delta University, Ammasoma, Bayelsa
AISR NORTH CENTRAL OFFICE
Office 3, Dunukofia Street, Area 11, Garki-Abuja
AISR ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE
C/O National Center for Technology Management
P.M.B 012, Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria
AISR NORTH EAST OFFICE
Office Pre-Degree Block MAUTECH Yola, Adamawa State
AISR SOUTH EAST OFFICE
Office 4, Coal City Garden Okpara Avenue, Enugu State
AISR AFRICAN REGIONAL
Plot 784A, Ground Floor
Nigerian Reinsurance Building
Hebert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
AISR SOUTH WEST OFFICE
Office 9, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
AISR NORTH WEST OFFICE
Office 8th Floor, Federal Sec. 1, Murtala Mohammed Way Katsina Road, Kano State
NIGERIAN COLLEGE PARTNERS OF THE ACADEMY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
1. College of Health Technology, Yaba Lagos
2. Oyo State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Eleyele Ibadan
3. Crown Point International College of Health Sciences and Technology, Owode
4. Steduron College of Health Technology, Ota, Ogun State
5. College of Health Technology, Ilesha, Osun State
6. College of Health Technology, Benin
7. Delta State College of Health Technology, Ofuoma
8. Abia State College of Health Science and Technology Management, Aba
9. River State College of Health Technology, Port Harcourt
10. Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar
11. College of Health Technology, Idah, Kogi State
12. Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa
13. Muslim Community College of Health Technology, Funtua, Katsina State.