Level 1 Award in Mathematics Skills
£298 (Tuition inclusive of VAT) + £30 ( Registration fee)
Total to pay £328
Developing your career
This qualification is aimed at:
• Learners who are returning to learning and need to gain confidence in Mathematics skills before progressing to further study, for example, adults returning to learning on Access programmes or teacher training qualifications where there is a requirement for a specific standard of Mathematics may undertake these qualifications to develop underpinning Mathematics skills before completing the specified Mathematics qualifications required for their course.
• Learners who have progressed from Entry Level Mathematics qualifications and need additional time to prepare before undertaking full Mathematics qualifications.
Printed lesson materials
Around 54 hours face to face lessons
Discussions with peers and tutor
On-going quizzes throughout the course
This qualification enables progression to employment, further learning opportunities within employment, or further study.
Start Your 360° Experience - At AISR, everything we do is focused on making sure that you are well-positioned academically, practically, professionally and socially for the future. The focus on problem solving, critical thinking and real-world experiences mean you will be ready for work equipped with skills that employers are looking for.
Ethical Approach to Education - You will be supported throughout the entire program, and also after graduation. From the very beginning of your studies, our experts will organise a series of career activities including workshops, group sessions and individual coaching. You will be taught the full guided learning requirements.
Trust in Proven Quality - Faculty members and experts are carefully selected, highly experienced lecturers and specialists bringing their international expertise to our quality education:
Accreditation: ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities) accredited
Best Biomedical Education Specialist 2018 by the Global Health and Pharma, International Life Sciences Awards 2018
Learn from Highly Experienced Experts
This program aims to bring together the insights of superior lecturers with international experience providing students with a global perspective. The Academy's superior lecturers bring their own unique perspectives and experiences to the table.
How can AISR help?
AISR offers flexible payments, quality education and blended learning. Our supportive environment provides careers advice, mock interviews and mathematics support (if maths is part of your studies). You can access resources on the go and and at home, making it easier to study around your other commitments.
Although there are no specific entry requirements for the qualifications, initial assessments should indicate that the learner is working at the level of the qualification chosen with skills gaps that require support before progressing to full Mathematics qualifications or further study. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 years and over. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
What will i study?
• Action Planning to Improve Performance in Mathematics
• Calculating Using Decimals in Everyday Contexts
• Calculating Using Percentages
• Calculating Volume, Area and Perimeter
• Understanding Place Value in Decimal Numbers