Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
£498 (Tuition inclusive of VAT) + £72 ( Registration fee)
Total to pay £570
Developing your career
Quality customer service is what separates successful brands from those that struggle to get by. Consumers are choosing brands solely in accordance with customer service.
The qualification will provide you with an opportunity to:
• Gain the skills and qualities required for employment in a Customer Service role.
• To progress onto the Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
• Show that they have relevant skills if they wish to apply for a Customer Service Apprenticeship. The qualification links to the Customer Service National Occupational Standards.
Progress onto other qualifications such as the Level 2 Diplomas in Customer Service.
Start Your 360° Experience - At AISR, everything we do is focused on making sure that you are well-positioned academically, practically, professionally and socially for the future. The focus on problem solving, critical thinking and real-world experiences mean you will be ready for work equipped with skills that employers are looking for.
Ethical Approach to Education - You will be supported throughout the entire program, and also after graduation. From the very beginning of your studies, our experts will organise a series of career activities including workshops, group sessions and individual coaching. You will be taught the full guided learning requirements.
Trust in Proven Quality - Faculty members and experts are carefully selected, highly experienced lecturers and specialists bringing their international expertise to our quality education:
Accreditation: ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities) accredited
Best Biomedical Education Specialist 2018 by the Global Health and Pharma, International Life Sciences Awards 2018
Learn from Highly Experienced Experts
This program aims to bring together the insights of superior lecturers with international experience providing students with a global perspective. The Academy's superior lecturers bring their own unique perspectives and experiences to the table.
How can AISR help?
AISR offers flexible payments, quality education and blended learning. Our supportive environment provides careers advice, mock interviews and mathematics support (if maths is part of your studies). You can access resources on the go and and at home, making it easier to study around your other commitments.
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking this qualification, but learner must have access to a ‘Realistic Working Environment’ for their assessment. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 years or over.
What will i study?
• Understand working in a customer service environment
• Communication in customer service
• Principles of personal performance and development
• Principles of working in a business environment
• Work with others in a business environment
• Deal with customer queries, requests and problems
• Communicate with customers in writing
• Make telephone calls to customers